Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:31 am
Everyone knows that diamond grinding wheels are used to grind many hard, high-hard and brittle materials with special effects. The methods of metal bond diamond grinding wheels are mainly sintering and electroplating. How do we maintain them during operation?
1. When the diamond grinding wheel stops running, it needs to be laid flat or hung up by using the inner hole. Do not place objects on the saw blade that is placed flat. When the operating environment is dark, pay attention to moisture and corrosion.
2. Coolant should be used as much as possible during grinding, which can not only improve the grinding efficiency and quality, but also reduce the wear of the grinding wheel. Commonly used coolants include kerosene, light diesel oil and light gasoline, etc., and kerosene is generally preferred.
3. When it is found that the diamond grinding wheel is no longer sharp due to long-term operation and the cutting surface is rough, it needs to be ground and leveled. But it should be noted that grinding cannot change the original angle of the diamond grinding wheel, otherwise it will destroy the dynamic balance.
4. When using a grinder, some operators, especially young operators, use too much force in order to grind quickly, which is a very unsafe operation behavior. Any grinding wheel itself has a certain strength, which may cause the grinding wheel to break and even fly out of the injured person, which should also be prohibited.
5. When there is a problem with the inner diameter of the diamond grinding wheel, the processing of the positioning hole, etc., it needs to be repaired by the factory. Otherwise, poor processing due to unprofessionalism will affect the effect of the diamond grinding wheel, and may bring safety hazards to the operator. Normally, the reaming should not exceed the original diameter of 20mm, so as not to affect the balance of stress.
6. If the diamond grinding wheel is not used immediately, it should be placed flat or hung up by using the inner hole. Do not stack other objects or step on the flat saw blade, and pay attention to moisture and corrosion.
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum